CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY VISA
Canada Express Entry Visa Program is a process for Canada Immigration designed by Canada Government to get more application from people who wants to settle in canada Permanently. Canada , a Northern American country, has a steady demand for immigrants throughout the year. Against the odds of its neighbouring nations’ mentality, Canada is continuing to do a great job in supporting the immigrants and extending their number every year. As the second-largest country in the world, Canada offers great opportunities to its people. The country has a huge influx of immigrants which makes it one of the most culturally rich and diverse countries in the world. It is one of the most favourable countries in the world for immigration and settlement.
This is mainly because the Canadian government exercises strict control over who enters the nation and consequently, only capable candidates get to contribute to their economy. Canada has also always been on the immigration front as it has been very efficient in identifying effective policies and moulding them as per its citizens’ interest. It invests over $1.5 billion annually, which is more than any other country in the world, in immigrant-settlement services. There is also political stability in the country. With good public reforms, free Medicare and an excellent education system, you are sure to keep Canada as your top priority in the list of the countries you might want to settle in.
If you are looking forward to settling permanently Canada Express Entry is ideally what you should look up to. The Canada Express Entry System is one of the best immigration systems to find your way to settling down in Canada. It is a point based digital system that was launched in January 2015 by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), formerly CIC. The program has been driving the economic immigration to the country ever since. IRCC manages the applications received through the federal immigration programs and filters the eligible candidates for immigration to Canada depending on their experience, and skills. The program allows an individual to explore his/her skills, education and work experience and apply to the provinces accordingly. The program is structured to keep up with the demands of skilled workers from different industries by joining hands with the federal and provincial governments and the Canadian employers.
Express Entry is a digitized process that is designed in order to search a distinct, outstanding and capable candidate for Canadian Immigration, so he can contribute to the country’s economy in the best possible way. This system offers various migration and visa programs for international skilled workers and students who wish to be a part of Canada. Canada Express Entry system is a talent search immigration process for permanent residence visas from all over the world. The Canadian government invite skilled workers whom they think are capable enough to add some value to their country’s economy, to submit their EOI (Expression of Interest) Profile in the Canada Express Entry pool from where they are shortlisted, on the basis of six selection factors.
The Permanent Residency application that is received, is managed by the Economic Immigration Program (E.I.P.), that consists of the following:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program : The Federal Skilled Worker Program allows the country to invite numerous immigrants based on their skills and ability to work and settle in the country by providing them with a Permanent Residence. The candidate is required to have at least one year of continuous full time paid work experience. Canadian government invites the candidates based only on the information provided on their online profile through Express Entry.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program : Federal Skilled Trade Worker program offers the opportunity to the capable immigrants to become the Permanent Resident of Canada who qualifies in the Federal Skilled Trade program by having at least 2 years of full-time experience in the specific area. This program aims to assure that the country fascinates and maintains the Skilled workforce. This program is initiated by The Canadian Government.
- Canada Experience Class : The Canada Experience Class is designed for the candidates who are temporary foreign workers having a Canadian work experience of at least one year in management, technical or professional areas. It is also applicable for those foreign candidates who graduated the post-secondary education from a Canadian institution and are willing to settle permanently in Canada.
The express entry pool applies various factors to shortlist candidates for the permanent Residency visa.
The valuation factors applied for the selection of immigrants in Canada Express Entry Pool are as follows:
- Age: This is a crucial factor in the express entry system of Canada. If an individual applying for PR, is in the age group of 18-35 years, he/she gets the maximum points as this age group is preferred as the most beneficial age group by the Canadian Government. The points an individual can obtain on basis of his age, decreases as his age increases. Nonetheless, one can still apply for a Canadian PR if his score is strong based on his other factors.
- Qualification: A decent educational qualification is important in any field. An individual should at least be a graduate or hold a diploma to apply for the Canadian PR visa.
- Work experience: For an individual to score decent points in the express entry, it is required that he has a minimum of three years of experience in his field.
- Language proficiency: For applying for a PR Visa under the express entry system, an individual needs to be proficient in either one of the two official languges of Canada, i.e., English or French. To prove this proficiency, the candidate must produce test results of the IELTS which are only valid for two years. The candidate must also score a minimum band of 6 in the same. The higher band is equal to higher points scored in the CRS.
- Adaptability: If an individual who is the applicant, or his or her spouse, has a past experience or education in Canada, it can benefit him as it will act as a value addition to his points.
- Arranged Employment: Although this factor isn’t compulsory, it surely is an added advantage to an individual who is applying for a Canadian PR under the Federal express entry system, if he has a prior job in Canada.
The Canadian express entry pool requires that any applicant filing for a Permanent Residency Visa should clear a set standard of criteria in order to be eligible for the Canadian PR.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Canada Express Entry Pool is as follows:
- Language Test results which is being shown, should be valid for two years.
- Educational Credentials Assessment (E.C.A.) is a must, and need to be shown compulsorily.
- Needs to apply online in express entry and submit an Expression of Interest (E.O.I.)
- The minimum score required to be eligible is 67 points.
How to create Express Entry Profile :
- An applicant must make a document of an Expression of Interest (E.O.I.) for Canada Immigration by creating an online profile, where the candidate must provide information about their skills, age, work experience, language ability, education, and other personal information.
- Candidates who are applying for Permanent Residency Visa through the Federal Express Entry System must pass the eligibility criteria that is mentioned above.
- If a candidate’s application meets the requirements of the Federal economic immigration programs, which are, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Canadian Experience Class, the profile is placed in the Express Entry pool.
- In the pool, a candidate’s rank is based on the Comprehensive Ranking System or the CRS and is assigned a score known as the CRS Score.
- The Province and the territories of Canada can directly select a candidate with the maximum points from the Express Entry Pool for the Provincial Nominee Program as per the suitability of the candidates to their requirements.
Canada Express Entry CRS Point Calculator – 2020 :
- For a candidate to apply for a Permanent Residency visa in Canada, he needs to check the total point score in advance as mentioned in the Canadian Express Entry Immigration system. The point score is based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and also the applicants’ profile factors such as his age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc.
- 67 points are the minimum CRS score required to enter in the Canada Express Entry System in the Federal Skill Worker (FSW) stream. After that, an applicant can apply for a PR visa in Canada.
- If you wish to check your eligibility for the express entry, click here.