INVESTORS ENTREPRENEUR AND SELF EMPLOYED
Canada is the one of the most favorable country to attract skilled class. Its one of the most preferred for Investments and expanding business horizons. It is widely presumed that Canada is one of the top 10 easiest countries to start a venture in. The country owes such presumption to being remarkably rich in natural resources, having an immensely skilled labour force and a stable government. Canada is on the lookout for novices who have the entrepreneurial experience to start, manage or buy a venture in the country. With new foreign investment, Canada can ensure the persistent success of its economy through variegation and advancement. If one would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur or Investor, he/she has several Entrepreneur and Investor Visa options available, like the general Start-up Visa Program and the provincial-specific Nominee Program. If a candidate is successful with his/her application, he/she and their families can move to Canada together. The country accounts to most industrialized business domains for investments. With new legislative policies Canada is welcoming business class to invest and settle in Canada. Below are the requirements and selection criteria for applying to this category.
Canadian Government and immigration encourages people across the globe to invest and contribute to Canadian economy thereby increasing international exposure and great earning potential to the business people.
If you want to set up your business in Canada, our experienced staff will help you to find out and apply the visa suitable to your needs.
Under business visa we can apply for different categories:-
- Investors – The Federal Immigrant Investor Program is permanently closed and does not operate anymore. On 19th June 2014, this immigration program ended and all applications left in the backlog were terminated. This closure does not apply to the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program.
- Entrepreneurs –CIC has stopped accepting applications for the federal entrepreneur program.
- Start Up Visa Program- The Start-up Visa Program is a generic Investor Visa option. It allows a candidate to immigrate to Canada by starting a business anywhere in the country. A candidate and his business have to meet certain requirements in order to be successful with his/her application. In general, a business must be innovative, should create job opportunities for Canadians and should be able to compete internationally. One can also apply for a temporary work permit while he/she waits for their application’s approval, to keep themselves busy in Canada.
- Self Employed Person Program- This program has been designed for those individuals who want to become self employed after immigrating to Canada. Such applicants are expected to have experience in cultural or athletics activities (to contribute in the same) or in farm management (to purchase and manage farm) in Canada.
If a candidate has a creative business idea supported by the designated organization, he/she is always welcome to Canada to invest in his/her venture and be beneficial to the country as well.
What are requirements of the investors entrepreneur and self employed visa?
The key requirements of the visa are as follows:
- Support by designated organization: To apply for the Start up visa, a candidate needs to have a support from a designated entity or organization. Such designated organizations need to provide a letter of support to the individual, which they in turn need to submit with their application for the visa.
- Language Proficiency- : To qualify for this visa, a candidate must have the required level of language proficiency that is required, i.e., (CLB 5) in either English or French. In order to prove that the candidate satisfies the language proficiency requirements, he/she must provide the test result of a recognized agency (i.e. IELTS) to the Canadian Government, with appropriate score in all four language abilities, i.e. Speaking, listening, reading, writing.
- Sufficient funds: Foe applying for the Start-up visa, a main criterion is that a candidate must show that he/she has enough funds to financially support themselves and their accompanying family members (if any) when they land in Canada. The candidate must be able to provide the proof of funds while submitting application for the visa.
What are the key requirements of the Self Employed Person Program?
To become eligible to apply for the self employed program, a candidate needs to have the following:
- Relevant Experience: A candidate’s experience as a self employed person can be counted only if:
- He/she has participated in any cultural activity or athletics or an event at the international level.
- He/she has been previously self employed in any cultural activity or athletics.
- The candidate has experience in farm management.
- Selection criteria: A candidate’s eligibility applying for the Canadian Start-up visa will be assessed based on the parameters mentioned below:
- Language proficiency
A candidate and his family members applying for this program, will require to produce their medical and character certifications in order to convince the Canadian goverment that they are eligible for getting visa under this program.
Proof of Funds: A candidate needs to show that he/she has sufficient funds to support his and his family members stay once they arrive in Canada.
When moving to a whole new country to make a life there, all you need is a reliable and prominent immigration consultancy, hence HelpOverseas, which is the Best Immigration Consultancy in Pune, Maharashtra, India. We provide the best assistance and counselling for Canada Immigration, Australia Immigrationetc, to all the immigrants, may them be individuals or families, who aspire to go overseas to settle permanently in a country or grow their name as entrepreneurs. We go the extra mile for our clients to cater them with a unified visa service and the utmost client delight. Hence, we provide expert visa solutions and resolve all their queries at all the stages for a peaceful Immigration. We, as the leading Visa Immigration agent in India, have trained experts who help you to choose the suitable Permanent Residence Visa for your profile. We have embarked on an incredible journey reaching out to pan India and overseas clients. With each passing year, we focus on being relevant to our clients and hence continue to evolve as the best visa consultants in India.
Helpoverseas was established with a strong intension of helping our clients to realise their dreams of settling into another nation to fulfil their greater dreams of a better life. It still holds onto this intension as the driving force and motivation of the organisation. At Helpoverseas, our skilled and expert employees help the organisation reach greater levels of expertise and success. With their positive and professional attitude, they are constantly up-to-date with any changes in the immigration processes, and thus, help the organisation serve our clients the best. At Helpoverseas, we strongly believe in utilizing our resources fully to its potential and working smartly to chalk out a comfortable path for you to have a hassle free immigration. We provide a number of services like Permanent Residency Visa for Canada, Permanent residency visa for Australia, Job Seeker Visa for Germany and many more. We have received far-reaching acclamation from clients here, in India and overseas as well, for our honest, sincere, transparent and dedicated immigration service and visa consultancy to our cliental base.
So, if you are planning to settle in Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other country by yourself or with your family, we are just a call away. At Helpoverseas, we provide an all-inclusive and encyclopedic support to secure your immigration to Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand or other countries. Our aim is to help you settle with ease in any country.