GERMANY JOB SEEKER VISA
Germany is a country that is seeking highly qualified employees to work in well-paid positions and encourage all young and skilled people to come to visit and look for places to work in the country. So if an individual has decided that he/she would like to work in Germany, the first things that he/she needs to do is get a Germany job seekers visa. Germany is not only a beautiful country and also one of the most powerful countries in the whole of Europe. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go if an individual is looking for a job. The country offers free education to its residents and is considered to be a highly safe and attractive country with the best living and working environments.
What is a job seeker visa?
The job seeker visa for Germany allows an individual to stay in the country for six months while looking for a job. It is a Long-Term Residency Permit. If an individual finds a place of employment at the end of the six months duration, he/she is given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and they are allowed to work and live in the country.
Please note: Even if an individual has a job seeker visa, it does not allow him/her to start working immediately in Germany. It only means that he/she can visit the country and look for a job during their stay.
In order to obtain a job seeker visa for Germany, an individual needs the following:
- An individual has to be eligible to in order to apply for the visa.
- An individual shall compile all the necessary documents required for the visa application.
- An individual needs to fill out an application form and book his/her visa appointment.
Eligibility of applicants
There are several criteria that one needs to fulfill to be eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa. They are as follows:
- An individual must hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree from a German University or hold an equivalent foreign degree.
- An individual must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in his field of study.
- An individual must be able to show proof that he/she has sufficient funds to cover his/her stay during the time they are in Germany.
- An individual must have travel or medical insurance for his/her entire stay in Germany or until he/she gets their Work Permit.
Documents Required for Germany Job Seeker Visa
Once you have confirmed your eligibility, the next step is to gather the required documents to support your application for a visa. The supporting documents assure the immigration officers that you meet the criteria of Germany Job Seeker Visa. Hence, you must attach an accurate and complete set of required documents along with your application to boost your chances of selection for this visa.
The documents needed along with your Germany Job Seeker Visa application are as follows:
- A valid passport (issued in the last 10 years and valid for minimum12 months after your scheduled return)
- An A4 Size copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 Passport Size Pictures as per the biometric specifications
- A cover letter explaining the objective of your visit to, how you plan to find work, a period of stay in Germany, as well as further career options in case you cannot find employment.
- Proof of Educational qualification (Degree from Germany University or an equivalent degree) along with certificates of past work experience
- Your Resume (Including complete details about education and work experience)
- Proof of accommodation in Germany (i.e. your plan of stay in Germany, i.e. with friends, relatives, etc.)
- Proof of Financial resources/funds to support your stay in Germany. You can provide any of the below documents, i.e.
- A bank account statement which proves that you can finance/support your stay in Germany
- Obligation letter from a sponsor in Germany (if any)
- Provide documents as personal status proof in your home country, i.e. birth certificate (of self, wife, children, etc.), marriage certificate, Aadhar Card, etc. (with English translation)
- Health Insurance proof