Family And Spouse Visa For Canada- HelpOverseas Immigration Pvt Ltd

Welcome to HelpOverseas immigration company

Talk to expert


Breaking news :
181 Invitations issued to candidates in Manitoba's Latest EOI


Canada is a Northern American country and has a steady demand for immigrants throughout the year and so it keeps increasing the number of immigrants it invites in the country every year. Canada offers great opportunities to its people as it is the second-largest country in the world. The country is culturally rich and diverse countries in the world as it has a huge influx of immigrants. People favour Canada as compared to any other country in the world for immigration and settlement. Canada is more appealing to a number of overseas aspirants as its economy is buoyant and diverse, it has fast and simplified immigration processing. Because of this the country always remains on the top of the list of countries applicants wish to permanently settle in. Canada offers incredible opportunities to individuals in terms of growth in career, work satisfaction, optimum utilisation of an individual’s resources, transformative life, satisfactory healthcare, that one cannot resist moving there and settling in Canada permanently. you just cannot miss the opportunity to settle in a place like Canada with easy and lenient immigration policies! 

To be eligible to sponsor one’s family, a candidate should:

  1. A candidate should be above 18 years of age.
  2. A candidate should be a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident of Canada.
  3. A candidate should be able to support his/her sponsored family members financially in their initial stay period. The duration of  financial support varies anywhere from 3 to 10 years depending on the relationship that the candidate holds with the family member.

Eligibility of Spouse:- 

  1. The spouse of the candidate should be above 18 years of age.
  2. The spouse of the candidate should be legally married to the candidate or in a common law relationship with him/her.
  3. The candidate’s spouse should have a marriage certificate issued by the state,territory or provincial government, if the marriage has taken place in  Canada.
  4.  If the marriage has  taken place outside Canada then it should be valid as per the country law where the ceremony has taken place and the Canadian  law. However if the marriage ceremony has taken place in  the embassy or Consulate then it should be valid as per the law of the country where ceremony has conducted  rather than the country represented by embassy or consulate.
  5. The candidate’s spouse should not have any criminal convictions, offences or suffer from any critical health condition.

Eligibility of Dependent Child.

  1. Should be less  than 22 yrs age and don’t have any spouse and common law partner.
  2. Over 22 years of Age but should satisfied either of two conditions Mention below
    1. Should be engaged full time ongoing study
    2. Should be financially dependent on parents since before 22 yrs of age
  3. If a child has a spouse or common law partner before turning 22 then he should :-
    1. Should be engaged full time ongoing study
    2. Should be financially dependent on parents since they become spouse and common law partner.
  4. If the child is over 22 yrs of Age he should be financially dependent on parents due to physical or mental conditions.

Eligibility of other sponsored relative

You can sponsor:

  1. brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
  2. another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
  3. accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).

Note: You can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.

As of November 5, 2011, no new applications to sponsor parents or grandparents will be accepted for processing for up to 24 months.

Process timing

Depends on  nationality of applicant.

Fees for Family Sponsored Visa (Spouse/Partner/Children)

Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their Spouse, partner or Children to get permanent residency in Australia. Find below the fees applicable to family sponsored visas, i.e. Children, Spouse or Partner visa.

Looking for Canada Immigration? Join Us Now!

Assessment From
close slider