Canada - Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program
Canada, a Northern American country, has a steady demand for immigrants throughout the year. Against the odds of its neighbouring nations’ mentality, Canada is continuing to do a great job in supporting the immigrants and extending their number every year. As the second-largest country in the world, Canada offers great opportunities to its people. The country has a huge influx of immigrants which makes it one of the most culturally rich and diverse countries in the world. It is one of the most favourable countries in the world for immigration and settlement. We also know Canada for its profound economic buoyancy and diversity, its fast and simplified immigration processing, which makes it more appealing to a number of overseas aspirants. This is the reason why the country is always on the top of the list of countries applicants want to relocate and permanently settle in. Canada is surely a land of incredible opportunities for individuals in terms of career growth, incredible work satisfaction, optimum utilisation of an individual resource, better life, satisfactory healthcare, that one will move there and settle in Canada permanently. With easy and lenient immigration policies, you just cannot miss the opportunity to settle in a place like Canada!
So, if you are planning to settle in Canada by yourself or with your family, we are just a call away. At Helpoverseas, we provide an all-inclusive and encyclopedic support to secure your immigration to Canada. Our aim is to help you settle with ease in the country. At Helpoverseas, our experts endeavour to serve pan India as well as overseas clients with quality services, to meet the client expectations with high accountability and contentment. Our motive is to establish ourselves as the best legal Immigration assistance counsellors around the globe. HelpOverseas has a rhapsodic and enthusiastic team of experts who are committed to serve clients the very best and thus provide the best re-settlement solutions. We aim to provide transparent, honest, straight-forward and reliable assistance at every stage of the visa process to all our clients. Loyalty is one of the significant pillars of our organization and we believe in it strongly. We believe in maintaining an honest relationship in the end-to-end steps of the Immigration process. We commit to supporting clients in all instances with fidelity and assure our clients that Helpoverseas will stand by you always. At Helpoverseas, we believe that the service we give to our clients stays with them forever and is the fruitful result of dedication and hard work of the entire team. Our experts assist to fulfil your dreams of settling overseas and in that, lies our complete satisfaction.
Federal Skilled Trade Worker program offers the opportunity to the capable immigrants to become the Permanent Resident of Canada who qualifies in the Federal Skilled Trade program by having at least 2 years of full-time experience in the specific area. This program aims to assure that the country fascinates and maintains the Skilled workforce. This program is initiated by The Canadian Government
- Candidates applying for the Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program must have a full-time employment offer letter from a Canadian territorial body.
- Candidates must have proficiency in both the official languages of Canada, i.e., English and French.
- Candidates applying for this program must have work experience equal to or over two years.
- Candidates must be qualified in any one of the skill levels either, 0, A or C mentioned in the NOC (National Occupation Classification) code.
- The candidates applying for this program must stay outside Quebec.
Under the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) education is not mandatory. If a candidate is willing to acquire additional points under the Express Entry system, then the candidate must have been graduated in foreign education and owns an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an International, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) approved organization. The candidates must also have Canadian Secondary Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
The candidate must be eligible in any one of the below-mentioned criteria to get qualified in language proficiency.
- The candidates should take a language test either of the English language or the French language or of both the official languages of Canada. The test must be authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- The candidates should meet the language test aptitudes of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening. The applicant should also meet the benchmark of CLB 4 for reading and writing.
National Occupation Classification (NOC) required for FSTP
The candidates who are specialists and have an experience in skilled trades are considered under this classification in the Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program. Following are those classes of major and minor skilled trade experienced candidates who are contemplated under this classification:–
Occupations Under FSTP
The government sanctions only 3000 applications every year under this visa classification. Only a 100 applications are sanctioned for specific occupations and are considered for processing every year for Category A while there is no bar on Category B.
The total of 43 occupations in this group is divided into two categories i.e. A and B.
Category A consists of 100 applications with the occupations of moderate labour market needs.
- 7202 Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- 7204 Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- 7205 Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- 7271 Carpenters
- 7301 Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- 7302 Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- 8211 Supervisors, logging and forestry
- 8221 Supervisors, mining and quarrying
- 8222 Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling services
- 8241 Logging machinery operators
- 8252 Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
- 9211 Supervisors, mineral and metal processing
- 9212 Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities
- 9214 Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing
- 9231 Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing
- 9241 Power engineers and power systems operators
- 9243 Water and waste treatment plant operators
It consists of occupations which are high in demand.
- 7231 Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors
- 7233 Sheet metal workers
- 7235 Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters
- 7236 Iron workers
- 7237 Welders and related machine operators
- 7241 Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- 7242 Industrial electricians
- 7243 Power system electricians
- 7244 Electrical power line and cable workers
- 7245 Telecommunications line and cable workers
- 7246 Telecommunications installation and repair workers
- 7251 Plumbers
- 7252 Steamfitters, pipe fitters and sprinkler system installers
- 7253 Gas fitters
- 7311 Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- 7312 Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- 7313 Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- 7314 Railway Carmen/women
- 7315 Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- 7318 Elevator constructors and mechanics
- 7371 Crane operators
- 7372 Drillers and blasters – surface, mining, quarrying and construction
- 7373 Water well drillers
- 8231 Underground production and development miners
- 8232 Oil and gas well drillers, services, testers and related workers
- 9232 Petroleum, gas and chemical process operator